Monday, September 15, 2008

America's Got Talent

Oh there is never a dull moment in the Brace household. These days Harper likes to sing and Collier likes to dance. This is a skill that neither of them have inherited from their sperm and egg donor. Maybe it is just a mother's pride, but I do think Harper can carry a tune and Collier has rhythm. Matt and I can only hope that one day we will be able to capatilize on our budding performers. If there is one career change that I am confident that I could wear the shoes comfortably, it is that of STAGE MOM! As pathetic as it sounds, I think I would make a good one. Enough about me and on with the videos of the 2020 American Idol winner and the 2022 Dancing with the Stars winner.

Harper's Video - he overheard me singing "Life is a Highway" remake by Rascal Flatts the other day - but I promise it was not in the shower.





Collier's Video - Matt's brother Jake bought this singing dog for the kids and you find Collier randomly in rooms by himself making the dog sing "I Feel Good" just so he can bust a move. You go boy!

1 comment:

Jeff Johnson said...

Maybe Pearl can team up with Collier to form the winning team - she too loves to "shake her bootie"