Saturday, March 15, 2008

Help Wanted: Looking for Domestic Easter Bunny

Since we will be back in Virginia during Easter, we have asked the Easter Bunny to come one week early to our house.

We have been telling Harper all week that the Easter Bunny would be visiting this weekend. Today, during one of our "Easter Bunny" conversations, the following dialogue took place:

Harper: Mommy when is the Easter Bunny coming?

Mom: He will come tonight while you are in bed.

Harper: Where will he bring my Easter basket?

Mom: He will put it in the living room.

Harper: Will he go downstairs?

Mom: I don't know do you want him to?

Harper: Yes and I hope he cleans our house too.

Wow - what sort of impression does Harper have of his living quarters that he is hoping that a oversized, strange animal that delivers a basket full of eggs and toys also has time to do some tidying around the house? I agree though - I hope the Easter Bunny decides to clean before he hops on over to the next kids house to deliver their basket full of junk!

On another note, I couldn't resist posting this video of Collier. In lieu of his little legs not yet providing the strength to walk, he has found his own mode of transportation through creative resourcefulness. It reminds me of a little old man on a walker - but I guess there are more similarities than one would like to admit between the beginning of our lives and the latter part of our lives.

No comments: